11.10.2008

The quest!! (ou a pura estupidez!)

Deste gráfico que a Rita (aka timon) partilhou comigo, saiu esta brilhante conversa:

Peter: why in 1860 there was a sudden rise, and then decline in the pirate population?
4:10 PM me: clearly because of global temperature!!
4:11 PM Peter: wow, well this gives me more reason to campaign against global warming, forget about the polar bears, we needto save the pirates!
me: ahahahahahahaah
that's it!
that should be our reason to live!
4:13 PM Peter: lol you know it, from this day forth I will always Keep the pirate campaign close to my heart
me: ahahaaha
we should make ourselves a pin
4:14 PM (do you say pin?? like, a badge)
and wear it everyday!
"stop global warming!save the pirates!"
Peter: I agree, people just dont care enough about the pirates these days....its a shame....
4:16 PM me: yeah!they even make fun of them creating caracters like jack sparrow! it's a shame indeed!
4:17 PM Peter: we need to advertise this as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_like_a_pirate_day
4:19 PM me: it has passed already!
shit!
we have to go to an irish pub and grab a pint and be like "Aaarrgghh "
4:20 PM Peter: lol ok, we can do that!
me: no, we HAVE to!
4:21 PM wear our pins and talk like pirates for a day!
4:22 PM Peter: ok, we can make it a theme night,
me: ok ok! nice!
Peter: brilliant a guide
me: we're just stupid, arent we??
ahahahaha
4:23 PM Peter: no im serious, Im just may end up studying more pirate talk than Spanish now thaet yuo´ve shown me this!
4:25 PM Peter: ok, We will do it...I really am serious
me: me too!
oh! there's a bar in granada that as a bunch of pirate pictures...
http://www.granadainfo.com/elvirag/patapalo/indexsp.htm
4:28 PM Peter: thats perfect, its almost like we are meant to do this!

Pronto! e é isto! Gosto do meu coleguinha de laboratório! :)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

ohohohohoh que brilhante!!!!!!!!!!! tambem quero (ciuminho :P)